Friday, August 10, 2012

Introducing Fieldstone Cabinetry


Kitchen Mart is excited to offer Fieldstone Cabinetry. Fieldstone builds quality cabinets with endless color selections and possibilities. When paired with Cambria countertops, your kitchen or bath is transformed to an enchanting space unlike any other. Let me show you an example. 

 One of my favorite Fieldstone cabinets is an inset door with Amaretto Finish, and when I combined it with Cambria’s Aberdeen color I knew it was meant to be. By combining Asian elements with the cabinetry and countertop, I was able to create a kitchen or bath design concept that creates a tranquil space.




1 comment:

  1. It is a reality that by choosing from different kitchen countertops you can now manipulate the environment and create an illusion to your cabinets and tops. This important factor must also be considered everytime we plan our interiors.

    ReplyDelete